Errors and the introspection format

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Tue Feb 21 01:33:30 PST 2006

Matthew Johnson wrote:
>> 3) when receiving a call, send a reply regardless of whether this
>> annotation is set on a particular method or not, except if the
>> incoming message has the no-reply flag set. If it does, don't bother
>> sending a reply, again regardless of the annotation.
>
>Um, can you set the no reply flag in the actual method call? how?

dbus_message_set_no_reply

Whenever the message goes through my send() function (as opposed to
sendWithReply), this flag is set. The function returns immediately with
success.

Whenever I get a message with this flag set, I don't bother sending a
reply.
--
Thiago José Macieira - thiago.macieira AT trolltech.com
Trolltech AS - Sandakerveien 116, NO-0402 Oslo, Norway