[patch] More qt build fixes

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Tue Feb 28 03:06:14 PST 2006

Sjoerd Simons wrote:
>  Futhermore building on big-endian system fails with the following
> errors: qdbusintegrator.cpp: In member function 'void
> QDBusConnectionPrivate::deliverCall(const CallDeliveryEvent&) const':
> qdbusintegrator.cpp:631: error:
> 'QDBusConnectionPrivate::deliverCall(const CallDeliveryEvent&)
> const::integer' uses local type
> 'QDBusConnectionPrivate::deliverCall(const CallDeliveryEvent&)
> const::integer' qdbusintegrator.cpp:631: error:   trying to instantiate
> 'template<class T, int Prealloc> class QVarLengthArray'
> qdbusintegrator.cpp:648: warning: comparison between signed and
> unsigned integer expressions qdbusintegrator.cpp:660: error:
> 'auxParameters' was not declared in this scope
>
>  I've fixed this by making the integer union declared globally (in the
> cpp file) instead of locally in the function. See qt-endianess.patch

Thank you. I've applied a modified version of the patch locally. I'll
merge it to the CVS tree next week, when I merge the rest of the code. If
I apply it now, it'll just make my life difficult when merging next week.

As for the Makefile.am patch, can you tell me how it failed to build?
--
Thiago José Macieira - thiago.macieira AT trolltech.com
Trolltech AS - Sandakerveien 116, NO-0402 Oslo, Norway