Java Bindings now releasable---what next

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 11:39:26 PST 2006

Matthew Johnson wrote:
> What's the best way to take this forward. I could at this point just put
> the tarballs on my website, but it would be nice to integrate it
> somewhat with the main release, even as just a link on the web page.

I don't know what the other guys think, but I think it's nice having the
bindings in tree provided we can keep them maintained. However, I'd be
keen to keep the version in the tree that's buildable with free
utilities, and update it to the fully featured version when classpath
and co catch up. Alternatively, we wait for that to happen before we
commit any java bindings. What do people think?

> Matt

Regards,
Rob