QT4 dbus docs?

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Jan 25 15:49:30 PST 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 06:50 am, Bill Anderson wrote:
> The tolls.no site is apaprently gone and I've been entirely unable to find
> any documentation resembling something current. Is it hiding somewhere and
> I need to know the secret handshake? ;)
The dbus project isn't as widely supported as the PR machine would make
out :-)

There is a fair amount of work required on the Qt4 bindings, including compile
fixes, unit tests, documentation and examples.
In the mean time, you might find the Qt3 bindings (backported from the Qt4
bindings) documentation useful:
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/apidocs/apidox-playground/work-apidocs/dbus-qt4-qt3backport/html/index.html

Brad