Compilation problem on WIN32

Luigi Abbrescia g.abbrescia at nexotech.it
Thu Jul 6 00:54:57 PDT 2006

Peter Kümmel (syntheticpp at gmx.net) scritto:

> I could not reproduce this error. But maybe you build the wrong sources:
> the error message points to 2006-06-06 but the zip is from 2006-06-07.

I do an error in write the email. However I test the compilation with the two
versions:

dbus-win32-2006-06-06-src
dbus-win32-2006-06-07-src

and I got the same errors. I guess that the building system doesn't insert in
make file
config-loader-libxml.c
or
config-loader-expat.c

where the function "bus_config_load" is defined, because it doesn't find
libxml2 or libexpat.
But, in the path, I have inserted the ref to:
C:\GetGnuWin32\gnuwin32\;C:\GetGnuWin32\gnuwin32\lib
for libxml2.

Thanks for your help.

GiGi.