Doing the 0.90 release

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 21:22:37 PDT 2006

So it seems all the bits have fallen into place and I will be able to do
a 0.90 release in the next couple of days.  I've got the bindings strip
queued up for a cvs commit.  I'm going to do that around 12:00PM EDT
today (I just noticed it is 12:00 AM here).  I am then going to let it
sit over the weekend and do the release on Monday.  Please do tests
before then.

What I am doing:

Releasing dbus-0.90, dbus-python-0.70 and dbus-glib-0.70

It would be great if everyone else who has a binding would like to do a
concurrent release please do so and I will blog about it.