Naming convention for Objects/Interfaces etc.

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Tue Jul 25 04:41:00 PDT 2006

Hi;

I'm just wondering if there's a naming convention for Services/Objects
etc.

From what I see it's like reverse domain, starting with
org.Company/Organization.ServiceName.

Wouldn't it be great to have some guidelines for developers to obey on
this scheme? Say, gnome applications use org.gnome as prefix, and kde
applications to use org.kde (which is the general case).

Can we make it a written document? Or is there such a documentation
about it?