DBus GObject & g_object_unref

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:05:45 PDT 2006

On 7/31/06, Marc-André Lureau <marcandre.lureau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having troubles when calling g_object_unref() with a dbus registered
> object.
> Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong...

I have found my related bug (related to destroy signal not correctly
connected)...

For the records of the discussion on IRC,

<Robot101> elmarco: you're confusing the object with the service
<Robot101> you get no signals when objects come and go
 the process, once connected to the bus, takes the bus name
 when the process does a ReleaseName or exits, the bus name will go

Thank you for helping me :)

--
Marc-André Lureau, GSmartMix