DBus GObject & g_object_unref

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 12:07:51 PDT 2006

My issue is not solved, unfortunately.

I don't know how to do, it's been a while I am trying to do that:
http://pastebin.ca/108858

Basically, I have a proxy_for_name_owner, and I would like to
be notified when the service-object is unref or when the service
is released.

If it's not possible, I will add a "disconnect" signal to my
service... but I guess it's bad,... and unnecessary.

My understanding is that the ":1.xx" is still there after the unref,
and that's why the proxy is not notified.

Should I listen to NameOwnerChange instead ?

Regards,

--
Marc-André Lureau, GSmartMix