DBusWatch / DBUS_WATCH_WRITABLE

Sander Jansen s.jansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:27:28 PDT 2006

Ah, ok. I will try that. Is there a document anywhere that descripes
the meaning of the return values of the callback functions? For
example, the add_watch callback returns a bool. If I don't add a watch
since it is not enabled should I return true or false. Or should I
always return true, unless an error occurs?

Thanks,

Sander