Build changes for 0.61

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Jun 5 11:07:46 PDT 2006

Hello,

Sorry for being late with the reply.  I've been busy lately.  The xml
file is a stub for generating a convenience library for calling bus
methods like ListNames.  It is not needed but you would have to fix the
build to not try to generate those files.

However, I realized the cause of the issue may be the Scratchbox
environment.  What shell does it give you?  Right now the build assumes
bash but if you use another shell that does not support bash syntax it
may be that the bus is not exporting its address correctly when it is
started by the build.  It is just a guess but worth looking into.