[D-Bus] cross-compiling qt bindings of dbus 0.62

Roberto Farina farina at cefriel.it
Wed Jun 28 07:57:57 PDT 2006

The patch I attached to my first email modifies qdbusbus.moc.
In that file, line 108, there's the following

QDBusReply<> _r = reloadConfig()

If compiled with a 3.4 toolchain everything goes fine; with a 3.3 one,
this raises a syntax error.
Modifying in

QDBusReply<void> _r = reloadConfig()

everything goes fine.

I think this is due to a different handling of templates between the two
toolchains.

Summing up, the errors I ran into are:
- the ones related to qdbusbus.moc;
- wrong linking against expat

I had to go manually in bus directory and change Makefile in this way

DBUS_BUS_LIBS = -L<my path> -lexpat

while the one produced by the configure script reports

DBUS_BUS_LIBS = -lexpat

- test failures during configure
posix_getpwn
abstract socket namespace