I want to do a new release

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 16:01:46 PST 2006

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> Get all your patches in if they have been approved or push them for
> approval.  I want to do a 0.62 release with the block in poll fix and
> the various build fixes that have been going in since the 0.61 release.
> Are there any fixes we want to wait for?

Ross was part way through doing a tweak to the glib bindings to be able
to represent the signature type 'g' as a GType. I'd like to see that in
place because once we have that and int16/uint16 (which I'm trying to
encourage him to do too :D) then the glib bindings are type-complete as
far as I can see.


More information about the dbus mailing list