C-API Examples

Kosina, Martin martin.kosina at intel.com
Wed May 3 16:15:46 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Does anyone have good working examples of using the C API ? (Sample
client/server type scenarios, ideally). We are exploring a binding for a
custom component system and would like to utilize the C API directly.
I've seen lots of Glib and Qt stuff, but the low-level examples are a
bit harder to come by. (I do have John Palmieri's "Get on D-bus"
article, but having hard time getting it to work properly (is
"ListServices" still exported by org.freedesktop.Dbus ?) and would like
to see a simple server-side one, as well.

Are there any other docs available besides doxygen for the low-level API
?

Many thanks!

Martin

----