Test git repos now up and running

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed May 10 16:43:40 PDT 2006

The new git repo is open for your perusal.  I changed things around a
bit from my first layout. Here are the commands to get the repos:

git-clone git+ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/dbus
git-clone git+ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/dbus/dbus-mono
git-clone git+ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/dbus/dbus-glib
git-clone git+ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/dbus/dbus-python

Don't do any work on the dbus repo.  It is just there for comparison.

Play around, do some commits, branch, whatever.  These repos will be
redone when we freeze the bindings in CVS.

Again for refrence - http://freedesktop.org/wiki/UsingGit.