RFC: Libdbus++ - C++ bindings for DBus

staneker at gris.uni-tuebingen.de staneker at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed May 17 07:24:44 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am also working on C++ bindings for DBus. :-) At the
moment I can create C++ stubs/base classes from an simple
xml-file and have some marshalling code for standard types,
std::string and arrays. Method calls etc. over dbus are also
working.

The code is a little bit ugly and not all of the dbus
features are supported, therefore I didn't publish the code
yet. I will take a look into your code and maybe we could
combine our code or work together :-)

Best regards,
Dirk