Fwd: Thunar doesn't start from Chinese directory

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Tue May 23 11:05:08 PDT 2006

The bus daemon has disconnected you for sending an invalid message, and
by default libdbus aborts your process when the bus connection is
closed. Without looking closely at what you've done, my guess is that
the filename is in some character set that's not UTF-8, so it's an
invalid D-Bus string, and you've tried to send it over the bus without
transcoding it to UTF-8.

Regards,
Rob