possible 1.0 blocker; bus timeout

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Nov 3 10:41:44 PST 2006

David Zeuthen wrote:
> I'm happy to look investigate the problem and provide a patch... but
> only if there is some chance a patch will get accepted...

I guess my mail you linked to still stands, since I haven't thought
about it anymore since then ;-)

There are some details to work out (such as what happens when you pass a
timeout of -1, how integer overflow is handled in some of the
timeout-related math in dbus-connection.c, etc.) so you could either
post a plan in advance of a patch, or just post a patch to iterate on.