QtDBus and user types problem

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sat Nov 4 03:35:31 PST 2006

Sebastian Trüg wrote:
>I see.
>thanks a lot for the help.
>So there is no generic way to it. Ok. One last question although I think
> the answer is no: Would it be possible to get the raw data from the
> QDBusArgument to have it demarshalled elsewhere?

No, since libdbus does't give it to us either. You have to demarshall
using the operator>> and operator<< functions.

Besides, you wouldn't want that, unless you know the wire format of the
D-Bus protocol (version 1).

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358