D-Bus 1.0 tomorrow night. Speak now...

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Fri Nov 10 05:50:53 PST 2006

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 11:13 +0100, Peter Kümmel wrote:
>> Peter Kümmel wrote:
>>> OK, here I speak:
>>>
>>> Some cosmetic: attached the diff after a search and replace all tabs by 4 spaces.
>> And here the patch.
>>
>> Peter
>

> Hey Peter.  It is a huge patch.  I am don't want to just apply it and

Yes, this patch was not mentioned to just be applied, that would be to
risky. I just wanna show how many tabs there are.

> miss something that perhaps shouldn't have changed or hit a typo however
> unlikely.  I think the right way to do this is just go file by file when

Yes, file by file using astyle.

> we touch them.  Added you and Tor to the authors file.

Thanks.

> We should most likely be merging the Windows port soon so that would be
> a great time to start fixing up indentation.

Havoc mentioned that it will need one week full-time.

That means 100 hours for someone not totally familiarly with
the dbus internals. So it could take a while.

--
Peter Kümmel