D-Bus 1.0 tomorrow night. Speak now...

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Nov 16 01:34:02 PST 2006

Peter Kümmel schrieb:
> John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

>>> And here the patch.
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
>> Hey Peter.  It is a huge patch.  I am don't want to just apply it and
>>

> Yes, this patch was not mentioned to just be applied, that would be to
> risky. I just wanna show how many tabs there are.
>

>> miss something that perhaps shouldn't have changed or hit a typo however
>> unlikely.  I think the right way to do this is just go file by file when
>>

> Yes, file by file using astyle.

I've tried to find a astyle command line, which fits as much as possible
to given code. I'm using

    astyle --convert-tabs  --style=ansi -s2  -G  <file>

whichs fit very good for example to dbus-sysdeps-unix.c, which fits very
good except a few terms I found no solution yet

 struct DBusTransportSocket
-{
-  DBusTransport base;                   /**< Parent instance */
-  int fd;                               /**< File descriptor. */
-  DBusWatch *read_watch;                /**< Watch for readability. */
-  DBusWatch *write_watch;               /**< Watch for writability. */
+  {
+    DBusTransport base;                   /**< Parent instance */
+    int fd;                               /**< File descriptor. */
+    DBusWatch *read_watch;                /**< Watch for readability. */
+    DBusWatch *write_watch;               /**< Watch for writability. */

-  int max_bytes_read_per_iteration;     /**< To avoid blocking too long. */
-  int max_bytes_written_per_iteration;  /**< To avoid blocking too long. */
+    int max_bytes_read_per_iteration;     /**< To avoid blocking too
long. */
+    int max_bytes_written_per_iteration;  /**< To avoid blocking too
long. */

Has anyone an idea how to  fix this ?

Ralf