autolaunch uuid support

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Oct 1 15:19:12 PDT 2006

Havoc Pennington wrote:
>Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> It breaks execution of dbus-launch --autostart without a parameter.
>> dbus-launch doesn't complain. Attached a patch to fix it. I had
>> intended to write this all along anyways.
>>
>> I also could not build D-Bus without the second attached patch. I
>> didn't investigate why it happens: _dbus_abort is undefined.
>
>Thanks for looking it over - both of these patches look good to me.

Huh? How come? The _dbus_abort patch doesn't look good to me! :-)

I just did it to make it compile for me. The problem was introduced by
your "shared connection fixes" patch of earlier today. But I didn't
investigate anything.

I'm committing the other one.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358