About dbus signals

keith preston keithpre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:03:49 PDT 2006

I also had a really difficult time getting started with using glib and
dbus.   I know there still isn't a very good tutorial, although one is being
worked on.   Is there any way to just get a good list of links to source
code of projects that use dbus?   Maybe this could go on the dbus homepage?
Otherwise, here is a good example I found of dbus glib signals.   I would
read up a lot about gobjects and signals in general (along with the
marshallers).   If you can write them, dbus just piggybacks onto them easily

http://svn.navi.cx/misc/trunk/xchat-gnome/src/common/dbus/example.c

Keith Preston