Introduction to D-Bus

Jeroen T. Vermeulen jtv at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 20 01:01:21 PDT 2006

On Fri, October 20, 2006 12:40, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Makes sense to me, I linked it from the main dbus page
> (I assumed someone already had or I would have done it earlier)

Thanks.  Yes, I was a bit confused about where communication was going
myself.

One more thing: what I wrote really doesn't deserve the name "tutorial"
quite yet.  It doesn't go into detail on actually using D-Bus; it's more
of a structured introduction to the concepts.  So maybe instead of
"another tutorial" the front page should call it "conceptual introduction"
or something along those lines?

Jeroen