Bluez: dbus not > 0.35

E Shon eyshon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 22:28:16 PST 2006

I'm trying to cross-compile Bluez for an ARM but keep running into a dbus
not > 0.35 problem.  The same problem was posted here a couple months ago:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2006-August/005310.html

I'm using RH EL 4 which only comes with dbus 0.22.  I've tried downloading
dbus-0.94 then adding it to the PKG_CONFIG path, but still get the same
problem.  Any suggestions?