[patch] Add --introspect switch to dbus-daemon

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 14:03:59 PDT 2006

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

> It is simple enough to put in the .pc file
> dbus_introspect_command="dbus-daemon --introspect".  Installing it
> involves slightly more thought but then again perhaps we should define
> it now.

If I remember that thread, it maybe wasn't a 3-month project but it did
involve at least a couple days of work for someone to think over and
write up the issues, generally hash it out. I think the thread ended
with various questions raised and no answers.

Seems like a bad thing to block 1.0 on unless someone is raising their
hand to do this right away.

> As far as the patch goes, is it good to commit?

Sorry, yes, it looked fine to me.