dbus_threads_init_default()

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Mon Sep 11 02:23:43 PDT 2006

Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 08:56 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
>>>>
>>> Can you guys post the conversation behind this? The patch as I read it
>>> does change the behavior/API (removes ability to set thread funcs)
>> Sorry, i posted the wrong patch... To many iterations...
>>
>> Here is the real version.
>
> Still no interest in this?

Hi Alexander,

I've added your patch to the tracker of winDBus:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1554600&group_id=171968&atid=859966

In winDBUS we host the code for Windows and prepare
it for merging it into the official cvs. So your
patch will not get lost, but currently we are busy
with older items.

How have you managed compiling on Windows?

Peter

--
Peter Kümmel