Introduction to D-Bus

Jeroen T. Vermeulen jtv at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 13 11:16:40 PDT 2006

I still have that introductory documentation lying around:

  http://thaiopensource.org/development/suriyan/wiki/DbusNotes

(I'd say the part from "Introduction to D-Bus" to "Activation" was about
ready for use)

Haven't worked much on it recently, but assuming people have looked at it
and found nothing more wrong with it, perhaps it's time to consider the
current version for the project site?

And if so, where and in what format should the master document be kept?
Can we keep using the wiki page and periodically convert to whatever
format is most suitable for freedesktop.org?  How do we number versions
when we do that?

Jeroen