Problem with dbus_connection_register_object_path() and Python wrappers

Lauro lauromoura at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:11:15 PDT 2007

On 4/4/07, Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org> wrote:
> Lauro wrote:
> >the handler isn't called when those signals are sent.
>
> It's the correct behaviour. Signals can only be received through the
> message filter callback.

Thanks for you answer Thiago, but what I mean is that it's the same
library, and this handler is registered inside this library by a
private function, not by an api call. The only difference is when
using the python wrapper register_object_path doesn't return an error
but when the signal is sent, the handler isn't called. Using a simple
C program this doesn't happen.

So, the wrapper doesn't touch any dbus thing, just calls the library
and everything happens "under the hood".

--
Lauro ("lmoura" on Freenode)
CIn/UFPE