Using a dbus service without opening it - python

Tomer Haimovich tomer.ha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:15:47 PDT 2007

Oh, and meanwhile, is there any other way to avoid this problem? I just
figured out that even if you do add this feature, it won't be here until the
next release, and I don't know when it will happen.

Maybe I can check with ps, and then call sleep() so I'll give Listen time
for initializing its dbus manager?