[ANNOUNCE] D-Feet D-Bus Debugger

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 13:07:41 PST 2007

I’ve been playing around with a little tool for debugging applications
on the bus. It is far from done but I decided to release it now that it
has become useful. Right now you can see all names on the Session and
System buses and get information on the objects and interfaces they
export.

Current Features
      * View names on the session and system bus
      * View exported objects, interfaces, methods and signals
      * View the full command line of services on the bus
      * Execute methods with parameters on the bus and see their return
        values

Planed Features
      * Attach to any address
      * Watch, edit and play back method calls
      * Watch signals
      * Attach scripted actions to triggers
      * Profiler for D-Bus calls
      * Assistant for creating async call chains

Homepage: http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/d-feet/
Tarball: http://johnp.fedorapeople.org/d-feet-0.1.4.tar.gz