D-Bus roadmap?

Andre Klapper ak-47 at gmx.net
Sat Dec 29 11:46:19 PST 2007

[resent as i must be subscribed to the list. please CC me on answers.]

hi dbus folks,

i would like to know if there is any planned release date for D-Bus 1.2,
but cannot find a D-Bus roadmap. D-Bus' page[1] states that "The latest
development release is D-Bus 1.1.2. (2007-07-27). This release is
intended to be a feature complete beta for stable release 1.2.0. 1.2.0
will follow pretty soon if no major problems are found."

the latest gnome-system-tools depend on  dbus 1.1.2, so we probably
want to switch to dbus 1.1.x instead of 1.0.2 for our development
releases if dbus 1.2.x is planned to be released before march 2008.

thanks,
andre

[1] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus
--