dbus Activation

Frédéric DALLEAU frederic.dalleau at palmsource.com
Thu Jan 11 02:14:21 PST 2007

John,

Thank you for answering.  Is there any standard dbus interface defined
that could be implemented to make sure the object is ready before
calling another method?
Also, is there a way that a daemon could automatically exit when it's
methods are not used?

Best Regards,
Frédéric

--
Frederic

Without the wind, the grass does not move.