some system activation fixes

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 15:10:45 PDT 2007

I think it's probably trivial to remove the rest of the "if
(!use_launcher)" from dispatch.c with these fixes, my guess is most of
the tests will pass if a few more error codes are added as needed.

If the tests are run with DBUS_VERBOSE=1 then I made the helper just
print out the original error when it doesn't have an exit code already,
so when dispatch.c tests fail due to getting unexpected SetupFailed just
add an exit status so the expected error can be propagated from the
helper up to the daemon.