Strange problem of dbus in my arm system

飞天猪 wjs-198209 at 163.com
Wed Jun 13 23:12:10 PDT 2007

Hello.I have compiled dbus for arm in scratchbox.But when I ran command dbus-daemon --system,error appeared
[root@(none) /]# dbus--daemon --system
[root@(none) /]# dbus-monitor --system
Failed to open connection to system message bus: Did not receive a reply. Possib
le causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus
security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network con
nection was broken
I added messagebus user manually in /etc/passwd and /etc/group.
In /etc/group,I added these
messagebus:*:502:root
haldaemon:x:68:
avahi:x:70:
In /etc/group,I added these
messagebus:*:501:502:messagebus:/:/sbin/nologin
haldaemon:x:68:68:HAL daemon:/:/sbin/nologin
avahi:x:70:70:Avahi daemon:/:/sbin/nologin
I copied dbus-cleanup-sockets, dbus-monitor dbus-daemon, dbus-send dbus-launch, and dbus-uuidgen
to /usr/bin and copied libdbus-1.so ,libdbus-1.so.3  and libdbus-1.so.3.2.0 in /usr/lib in my target file
system.Because I use scram file system and files can be read only in flash,I created a link to /var/bdus-1 in /etc and
var was mount point in form of ramfs therefore only it could be changed in my file system.
I want to embed bluez in arm which uses dbus.After I ran dbus-daemon --system ,I ran hcid -n and error message appeared as
well.
hcid[481]: Bluetooth HCI daemon
hcid[481]: Can't connect to system message bus: Did not receive a reply. Possibl
e causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus s
ecurity policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network conn
ection was broken.
hcid[481]: Unable to get on D-Bus
Can I anyonet help me to figure out the problem? I will be very grateful for your help.
                                                                                                        Jimscen
                                                                                                    Jun 14,2007

150 万 人 同 时 在 玩 的 网 游,你 不 试 试 吗 ?