Implementing a new auth mechanism

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gstreamer.net
Fri Mar 9 07:49:44 PST 2007

Hi!
   Thanks for the quick reply. :)

> We'd need more information (such as a backtrace from the segfault and a
> copy of the patch you're using, at minimum). I think you'll have a lot
> of small problems like this to debug though, so you may want to just
> dive in ;-)

   Of course but I think i already provided the information in english
that you would get from looking at the patch and i only intended to
get generic pointers that you provided so i didn't attach the
backtrace but attatching it to this mail anyways.

> I'm sure an auth-only test case will save you a boatload of time as you
> work on this, since it makes the code you're working with fundamentally
> much smaller and simpler.

   Which of the alternatives that you suggested, you are refering to
here? The unit test or the test app?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali