Fwd: Circular calls with DBUS

Jacques Guillou jacques.guillou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:41:05 PDT 2007

Is there a way to configure the GLib binding in such a way that an incoming
message can be preocessed even if the main loop execution is stopped into a
synchronous call (waiting for its answer) ?
Would that be safe ?

I really think using asynchronous calls only would make a system much more
complex than it would be if synchronous calls were allowed.

Jacques