DBusConnection -> DBusGConnection woes

Ross Burton ross at burtonini.com
Thu Mar 29 01:10:30 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 00:53 +0100, Rob Taylor wrote:
> If you can fill in the sanity check, it looks fine to me :)

The connection slot variable is static to DBusGMain, so I renamed it to
_connection_slot and make it public (but ld will keep it private due to
the leading _).

I then declared it extern in dbus-glib.c (urgh, any better suggestions
for a location?) and sanity checked it.  I also added a NULL check on
dbus_g_connection_get_connection() and wrote a test case.

Attached is the patch.

Ross
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross at burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross at burtonini.com