Some suggestion wanted for debugging tool

Jacques Pelletier jpelletier at ieee.org
Wed Nov 7 10:57:31 PST 2007

Hi all,

I have done a program called protocoltool. It's a debugging tool which allows
a user to send strings specified in hexadecimal. Among many interfaces, it
can communicate using the DBUS daemon.
	See http://sourceforge.net/projects/protocoltool/

This program is currently in the development phase, and I would like some
feedback about how it is used or how it could be useful for programmers.

Is such a tool useful for debugging DBUS programs?

For now I can only send strings on DBUS with the same format as dbus-send.
Is sending strings specified in hexadecimal useful for DBUS application?

Any other idea or wishlist?

Thanks for your comments.

JP