Dbus with C

Jacques Pelletier jpelletier at ieee.org
Thu Oct 4 22:22:11 PDT 2007

On October 3, 2007 08:51:06 am hamdi Srihi wrote:
> thank you
> but i try with this package :
> http://sotirov-bg.net/slackpack/download.cgi?id=230
> and i didnt find the exemples :(

Generally, a precompiled package would contain only the libraries and
executable, most oftenly discarding any "unrelated" stuff such as examples
and demonstartion code.

> can you give me a links where i can find dbus-glib-0.74 with exemples??
> thanks.

Here it is, you'll find the examples in dbus/examples once the file is
untarred and ungzipped.

http://dbus.freedesktop.org/releases/dbus-glib/dbus-glib-0.74.tar.gz

Here is the DBUS home page, for your convenience:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus

Good luck!