??

Aashish Raina aashish_raina at persistent.co.in
Wed Oct 10 01:44:47 PDT 2007

HI All
        I am very careful as far as writing the mails,giving due respect to every one,make sure no one gets hurt.But Unfortunately i have to bring this into your kind notice.I got stuct with some issue with D-bus,and past one week with my continue reminders no one is bothered to help me,,at least people can give me some pointers.If there is no scope for starters ,which gives me an impression that it is for the ones who have a hell lot of experience in D-Bus,and no one is interested in these sill little doubts,then what is the point of subscribing.I am very dissapointed with this system,and i dont further expect any of your help as i have wasted enough of my time.