dbus

Aashish Raina aashish_raina at persistent.co.in
Thu Oct 25 07:40:41 PDT 2007

Sir
     I am getting this error while compiling a dbus-application.I will
provide more insite,But if some one has
encountered this error.

 #error "Please define DBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE to acknowledge your
understanding that D-BUS hasn't reached 1.0 and is subject to protocol and
API churn. See the README for a full explanation."

DISCLAIMER