Detectin mainloop integration

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 16:52:31 PDT 2007

Hi,

This looks pretty good to commit, to me, if nobody else has objections.
Ideally commit to dbus-glib at the same time so we can start getting
some testing.

Two very small changes:

  - DBUS_DEPRECATED should be considered internal/private API to
libdbus, so not used in dbus-glib. Renaming to _DBUS_DEPRECATED would
not be bad, but should be in a separate patch from this patch.

  - if you make dbus-glib configure require dbus-1 >= 1.1.3, it might be
an easier error message for people to figure out (right now the error
will be "no dbus-glib-main" which doesn't clarify where to get that)

Regarding leaking the integration from dbus_g_bus_get(), I think it will
not matter at all in practice.