array of structure with dbus

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Sep 5 05:05:29 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007 13:04:34 Charles Hervé Tchoutat Tchabo wrote:
> hello,
> I have a problem with sending array of structure with dbus using the
> instropection, i have readed the tutorial but don't succeed it. Can anyone
> explain me how to do it. For example this array of structure a(usba(uusb))
> thanks

There's no problem sending that. But I don't understand your problem.

In your other email, you posted 25 kB of source code and that included a lot
of stuff that is completely unrelated. I stopped reading it in your "lose"
function.

Please include a *small* self-contained program that demonstrates your
problem. Try to remove everything that is unrelated to the problem.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358