First steps

Jacques Pelletier jpelletier at ieee.org
Wed Sep 5 17:57:46 PDT 2007

On September 5, 2007 07:57:01 am hamdi Srihi wrote:
> hello
> i'm a new memember in this mailing liste.i'm a beginner with dbus
> technologies. so i want some help,some tutorials...
> how can i make tow appplication to comminucate with dbus, and give me some
> exemple of application wich can comminucate widh dbus. thanx for all.

I made an application using DBUS. It's functional, but very basic. It
replicates the working of the utility dbus-send. Also, the file README in the
package has some explanations to help make dbus tools works.
See:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/protocoltool

or browse the source code:
	http://protocoltool.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/protocoltool/