dbus relicense status

Ray Strode halfline at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:43:30 PDT 2007

Hi,

> I'm left with a list of 41 names who I haven't heard anything from.
>
> Of those people, only 12 (maybe 13) are, in my opinion, worth waiting to
> hear from:
>
> Jon Trowbridge, Kimmo Hämäläinen, Kristian Høgsberg, Michael Meeks,
> Miloslav Trmac, Murray Cumming, Olivier Andrieu, Olli Salli, Rodrigo
> Moya, Sjoerd Simons, Timo Teräs, Waldo Bastian.
Quite a few of these guys are on planet gnome (so presumably read it, too).
Might be worth blogging.

Kristian and Miloslav  work at Red Hat, so they're probably okay.  If
they don't answer, you should be able to find them on irc as krh and
mitr.

> Mail to Matthew Rickard bounced.  His contributions are SELinux stuff.
> His email address was @ncsc.mil so I'm assuming he was a US government
> employee and that his contributions were part of his duties as such.  If
> so, they're public domain.
Dan Walsh may know him/how to get in touch with him--not sure.

--Ray