git migration complete [was Re: git migration]

Ryan Lortie desrt at desrt.ca
Wed Sep 19 15:46:33 PDT 2007

i've thrown the switch.

the repository is located in the dbus/ subdirectory along with all of
the bindings and other stuff.  it is called "dbus".

urls for your pleasure:

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=dbus/dbus.git;a=summary
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/dbus/dbus
ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/dbus/dbus

as requested, the cvs repository has also been made read-only.

i had to do a bit of fussing around to get the git repository up (the
version of git on kemper is a rather ancient 1.2 and the pack files
generated by newer versions of git aren't backward compatible that far).
if anyone can find anything wonky with the repository please let me know
asap.

cheers