dbus-java v2.4 distribution misses introspect.dtd file?

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Mon Apr 21 02:01:11 PDT 2008

On Mon Apr 21 10:49, Andrejus Chaliapinas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While trying various utilities from dbus-java v2.4 package and especially
> DBusViewer - sometimes I get exception that "introspect.dtd" file was not
> found. Why it's not included into distribution?

The introspection returned by the service should reference the full URI
of the introspection DTD on the freedesktop website. just referencing
"introspect.dtd" will depend on your CWD, and hence can't be filled by
dbus-java or anything else.

I may have a look to see whether my XML parser can be forced to ignore
that if it is wrong, but IMO it's a bug with the service not giving a
useful DTD reference.

Matt
--
www.matthew.ath.cx