Emiting Signal with 3 Strings

Robert Rawlins robert_rawlins at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:13:38 PDT 2008

Hello Guys,

I'm hoping this'll be a really quick one. I'm trying to emit a signal which contains three string arguments, however, I'm having issues when compiling. I am defining the signal as follows:

 signals [NAME_OF_SIGNAL] =  g_signal_new ("name-of-signal",         G_TYPE_FROM_CLASS (object_class),          G_SIGNAL_RUN_LAST,         G_STRUCT_OFFSET (MyClass, name_of_signal),         NULL,          NULL,          g_cclosure_marshal_VOID__STRING_STRING_STRING,         G_TYPE_NONE, 2, G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_STRING);

However, when trying to compile this code I get the following error.

 error: 'g_cclosure_marshal_VOID__STRING_STRING_STRING' undeclared (first use in this function)
I'm guessing that this isn't the correct notation for a three string marshal, so what is?

Thanks for your advice guys, sorry for the dopey question, I'm new to this.

Robert