how to use dbus_connection_open

Wilson Khoo wilson_ua at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 06:25:58 PDT 2008

I have no problem using dbus_bus_get on a session bus. I run dbus-monitor and I can see the registration going on. when I send a message it did show in the dbus-monitor that it get the message.

I will check if there is some kind of firewall in Ubuntu.
looking below now.
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-security-4/how-to-open-ports-in-ubuntu-451282/

thank you John for being so patient with a newbie.

---------